Friday, August 17, 2012

Favorite Details: Tea Pot and Mills


I want to share with you some of my favorite little details throughout our home. So I am going to start out with some pretty things that sit atop our kitchen counter top.

Before we had cable, we watched Netflix. Because this was all we had, I usually picked a show and just watched all of the episodes of that show. Anyone remember Ally McBeal?? Well, she believed a house wasn't a home until there was a coat rack. I had the same kind of feeling, but about a teapot. I was shopping around for the best teapot that matched our personalities and out home.

THEN- a dear, dear friend returned from London with a beautiful stone tea pot in navy blue. I LOVE it! And, there was a large box of Christmas tea bags - seriously, it sells just like Christmas. I'm excited to brew those buddies.



Isn't it cute? You see the tea pots neighbors in the above picture - our salt and pepper grinders. I had wanted wooden grinders in a bright color, but I saw these and realized that seeing the peppercorns and the large chunks of salt is pretty and more organic in and of itself.




Do not be fooled - these mills are not acrylic. They are glass and steel. We purchased them from Target for $14.95 a piece. I love them. And they look so nice with our tea pot from across the pond. Don't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you love what you read, leave a comment, question, blogging round of applause, suggestion, or general hello. And while your opinion is respected, those who speak negatively and not to "build one another up in love" will be deleted.

All feedback is manually approved. Please be patient for your comment to appear.