Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Blog



Hey readers!

So, I told you guys yesterday about my life and laptop cord issue that kept me away, and now it seems that I am making up for lost time by repeatedly changing the design of the blog! So I want to apologize if you are running in to issues browsing through posts and what not. Being that this is a hobby, and not a business for me, I don't have funds to get one of those pro web designers to make my blog look awesome, so I customize the regular blogger templates to my liking. I think the latest (no background image, green, yellow, and blue colors) is one I will stick with for a while.

If you frequent this blog (or have only come once or twice and dig what you see), I want to make this one time request that you follow me, or subscribe to receive the blog posts by email. Love you guys.

--Tiffany, The Missus

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you love what you read, leave a comment, question, blogging round of applause, suggestion, or general hello. And while your opinion is respected, those who speak negatively and not to "build one another up in love" will be deleted.

All feedback is manually approved. Please be patient for your comment to appear.