Monday, January 16, 2012

Lessons Learned

I have started and abandoned many a blog. And I think I have figured out why they all eventually become abandoned.

I don't give myself a clear enough concept. I will think of something and then ponder on whether it will "fit in" with the rest of the blog. But no more.

I am married to my high school sweetheart and as we have grown, we have really learned just how well we compliment eachother. One of us will come up with an idea and then we both will make it happen. I will share DIY projects, recipes, adventures and planning tips... lessons that he and I have learned since we started dating, became engaged, and are now Mister and Missus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you love what you read, leave a comment, question, blogging round of applause, suggestion, or general hello. And while your opinion is respected, those who speak negatively and not to "build one another up in love" will be deleted.

All feedback is manually approved. Please be patient for your comment to appear.